There are 0 players online
play.thesquadmc.net

Resolved Staff Disrespect

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by iJebbels, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iJebbels

iJebbels New Member

I am curious as to why I was muted for an entire day for Staff Disrespect on Toza295 for calling him out on how slow he is at muting chat spammers, while another player was muted for 30 minutes for Staff Disrespect. I said that the staff has little to no control over chat spammers, and when they warn them they get 7 WARNS before they are muted for a day. Seven. What type of server gives 7 warns to stop spamming before they are muted for as long as I have? Toza didn't even notice what I said until some snitch named Itz_BlackoDile or something like that, and he got perm banned for griefing (Snitches get stitches). But back to the point, shouldn't staff disrespect punishment all be the same, since all chat spammers get the same amount of warnings regardless of how much they spam. This was my first offense btw, within 10 minutes of first joining lol. I wouldn't have called Toza out if there weren't so many chat spammers to the point that 2/3 of all player reports are for spammers, there IS NO IGNORE FEATURE.

-30 min mute for staff disrespect
    [​IMG]

2. Aexo_

Aexo_ New Member

Hello, thank you for taking the time to make a staff report. There's no evidence of you saying anything you've told us, even if it is true there's nothing wrong with being slightly slower at times, if you wanted to report someone for being slow you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, there can be thousands of reasons for this. If you want to help with Moderation our applications are open and for now I wouldn't be telling other staff members how to do their jobs. :eek:
    Server rules: https://thesquadmc.net/threads/server-rules.8/

- Aexo_

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Spre

Spre Member

You also do not show how you "called toz out" but in my long experience when a player calls out a mod anywhere, it i never in a respectful way

a Couple points:
    There is a report forum for player to report those who are not fully playing by the rules
    There is discord where you could jump on and make the report also
    Moderators, staff etc are not online 24/7
    and 7 warnings are reasonable, most of the player base of a mine craft server such as this are a younger population.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. PyrePanther

PyrePanther Administrator Admin

Staff disrespect is classified as saying something against a staff's ability to do their job as a staff member. Staff disrespect punishment is a 1 day mute on the first offense. Blockslayer forgot how long a mute for Staff Disrespect was suppose to be however he has been reminded.

I'm not sure if you were trying to report a staff member, if that is what you wanted to do, next time please contact an Admin or Manager+.

If you just wanted explanations I hope I was able to give you the answer needed, if not please DM me with any questions you have.

Thread Locked

• Like Like x 1