Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
There are 0 players online
play.thesquadmc.net

Important Prison Reset

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Potters, May 3, 2018.

1. Potters

Potters Member

Hey peeps!

Today, I am proud to announce the release of our brand new Prison Server! This server will be filled with fun, unique and content even the odd surprise!

Prison will be releasing on May 5th at 1pm EST.
    You can view the time remaining here: http://itsalmo.st/#prison-release

[​IMG]

With the release of Factions Fire, we will be releasing a ton of new content, fresh for you to get your grubby hands on! Below, I will be listing the main changes to the Network.

▶ Server Structure (IMPORTANT)

Just like Factions, we will be combining “Prison-1,” “Prison-2” and “Prison-3” into one, larger server. But don’t worry! We’ve got plans!

If you've made a purchase for a Rank, GKit, Tags, Perks (Permissions) etc then don't worry! We will be merging your permissions & ranks to Prison. So yes, you will keep your purchases! This also means if you have won a rank or permission through the use of a crate key, we will also be transferring those.

Now that we've got the boring information out of the way, I think it's time we get to the interesting stuff! With that, I am also happy to announce that all 3 YouTubers WILL recording a series on the Factions Fire realm! Now, the features!

▶ Automation

We’ve heard you, and we are finally proud to announce that we will be adding automated tools into the Prison server on TheSquadMC! These will include things such as AutoSell and AutoSmelt! Even better, for those of you that have ranks, these will be coming to you as a free upgrade (If you’ve got the correct rank)!

▶ Boosters

Boosters come with a variety of types, and durations! Types include:
    • EXP
    • Money
    • Speed
    You can gain these boosters from our store, and from various cratekeys if you’re really lucky!
    You will be able to purchase Boosters on our webstore - https://store.thesquadmc.net/

▶ Gang Battles

Another addition we’ve made to our Prison Server is the addition of GANG BATTLES! This will allow fellow gangs to battle each other, with only one gang making it out alive, with the others money!

Here’s a sneak peak of the arena!

[​IMG]

▶ Backpacks

We’ve listened and we’re proud to announce that we will be implementing a backpack system into Prison! These will be available to purchase at our spawn, and you will get the following choices;
    • 2 Rows
    • 4 Rows
    • 6 Rows

These will be purchasable with in-game money, and will allow you to gain extra space for all the mining you will be doing our own brand new, improved Prison server!

▶ General Information

We have also worked on smaller features such as:
    • New Mines
    • Better Mine Blocks
    • Better Economy
    • Bug Fixes
    • Larger Shop
    Well, that’s it! Those are the larger, noticeable changes on the Prison server! I’ll be posting regularly with the updates we’ve got planned, and when we implement your suggestions!

Prison will be going down for the last time this season, in 1 hour and 20 minutes from the time of this post!

Thanks,
    Potters.

2. lemon

lemon New Member

hype af

3. Futr

Futr Member

Mixed emotions here, I have been playing on prisons since December.
    Please let us keep our plots and everything in them!

4. Beezae

Beezae Active Member

Hyped! :)

5. PyrePanther

PyrePanther Active Member

Unfortunately, if that was allowed this would not be a reset then. Plus it would give players unfair advantages at the start of the new season when they stash high-value blocks on their plots to sell after the new release.

6. AdamThePig

AdamThePig Insert inspirational quote

I am super hyped! Like everyone else, mixed feelings, but since I've spent at least 80% of my time on TheSquad playing Prison, I can't wait for the new updates and reset, and I'm glad Prison is finally getting the love it deserves!

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  7. Blueyyy

Blueyyy New Member

It's about time :O
    This is going to be interesting.

8. Blitzict

Blitzict New Member

rip my 3 stacks of god apples
    but man some people really worked hard for their plot this is gonna be tough for some of my friends
    but im still hyped, as a prision player im glad its getting the upgrades it deserve.

9. Tea

Tea Well-Known Member

I Don't Know Why I'm In Prison Page When I'm A Skyblocker