Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
There are 0 players online

Denied Helper Application-TBNRkichu

Discussion in 'Denied' started by kick, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kick

kick New Member

Jan 17, 2018
    ▶ SECTION A - Information about yourself
    1) What is your in-game name?
    2) How old are you?
    (You must be over the age of 14)
    3) What country are you currently living in?
    4) What language(s) can you speak?
    5) Do you own a microphone?
    6) Do you have Discord?
    7) What server do you play the most?
    (Factions-1, Skyblock-1, Prison-1 etc.)
    Skyblock because it is the best on your server
    ▶ SECTION B - Information about yourself on TheSquadMC
    8) What has motivated you to apply for a staff position at TheSquadMC?
    I think this is one of the best server and i got motivated from the helpers,mods and admin i am very helpful of them that's why i got motivated

9) Have you received any punishments at TheSquadMC, or any other server?
    No,i am a nice and kind person
    10) Have you created an application before this? If so, when on what date?

Yes,(on this server) i don't remember the date (sorry...)
    ▶ SECTION C - Questions about your staffing experience
    11) Why should we choose you to become a Helper?
    Because i want to help the gamers when the ware in problem and i want to something good on this server being a helper
    12) In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?
    I enjoy interacting with players in chat and providing people with the help they need.
    13) What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?
    The most relevant experience I have to moderating a Minecraft server is my nine-month stint at PokeBallers before it shut down. I was on Region1 which was the most popular server and at first, I was a gym-leader, the lowest staff rank which entailed a lot of communication and interaction with players. After three months as a gym leader I was promoted to helper which gave me access to /kick and /mute as well as more communication channels for when there was someone breaking the rules so severely that they needed a harsher punishment I could contact higher management and ensure they are dealt with appropriately. Unfortunately, the server shut down six months after my promotion ending the nine months I spent there. Throughout the first three months as helper I developed a lot of skills in communication and interaction with the community because that was the main focus of that job but there was one more thing I learnt which is more important, I learnt self-control. Self-control is a very important skill as it allowed me to keep not only my own but PokeBallers reputation in the green as I didn’t show my frustration to annoying players. During the final six months, I learnt how to deal with rule breakers in a mature manner while following the rule book and delivering correct punishments that scale in harshness alongside the severity of the offence. Not as relevant but I also worked as a match-coverage admin at which is the number one CS:GO website and has thousands of active daily users. This has given me experience in a completely professional environment where I worked with people from companies who organise million dollar events.
    14) Is there anything else which you would like to add?

Nothing much only that I look forward to seeing what happens to my application and goodluck to the other applicants also.

▶ SECTION D - Agreements
    15) If you are denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision of the staff member, and instead take on the responsibility of improving in that area? Explain why this is important.
    yes I do agree, and it's important because the managers are more expert than me, also I understand that they must be very intense with choosing a staff member because the successful server depends on how the staff members are, also I should improve whats wrong and not argue about it
    16) Do you understand that if you ask a staff member to look at your application, it will be instantly declined? Explain why this is important.
    Yes I do. Pushing a staff member to look at your application, is just annoying, and useless. They'll see it eventually.
    17) If you are accepted but then demoted later on, do you agree to not argue, complain or question further on why you are demoted? Explain why this is important.

Yes, if I am somehow demoted I will accept it with a smile and will continue to still help the server to my best ability to maybe one day be promoted again.

Have a nice day ( i love your server)
  2. Jowlie

Jowlie Senior Moderator Sr Mod

Jan 6, 2018
    Nice application! Although, there is some improvements you'll need to do if you want to be accepted.

➳ You need to add a lot more detail in SECTION B
    ➳ I recommend you bold in the questions. It avoids confusion with where does the answer to the question begin with
    ➳ Capitalize the "I". Not doing correct grammar can affect you harshly in your application

Other than that everything looks good.

Good luck on your application.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MasterArdelta

MasterArdelta Helper Helper

Dec 26, 2017
    Pretty much covered everything.
  4. IDath

IDath iDath Sr Mod

Dec 22, 2017
    Hello kick,

We would like to thank you for your interest in being part of TheSquadMC's staff team. We must sadly inform you that your application has been denied.

The Reason that your application has been denied is due to you being told that you cannot apply again because of previous problems.

Once again you are not allowed to apply anymore.
    • Agree Agree x 2