Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
There are 0 players online
play.thesquadmc.net

Doubles Votes - Monthly Crate

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Curtis, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Curtis

Curtis New Member

Hey!

Today is the day of the Factions Fire release! Factions Fire will be unlocked at around 1pm EST, it could be a couple minutes late but as of right now, everything is on track!

Sale
    We have extended the 75% Easter Sale until the 6th of April, I highly advise you to take advantage of this! You can take advantage on our store: store.thesquadmc.net

Double Votes
    To celebrate the start of the month, we will be doing an ONE DAY only event! DOUBLE VOTES. Yes, you heard me. For today only you will receive 2x the rewards when you vote! This will last until the 2nd of April so make sure you take advantage of this! You can vote ingame via the /vote command or head HERE!

April Monthly Crate (Factions)
    Upon the release of Factions Fire at 1pm EST, we will also be releasing our updated store for Factions! You will be able to purchase Mob Bosses & Mystery Spawners! With those you will also be able to purchase the BRAND NEW April Monthly Crate!

If you're new, a Monthly Crate is an item that you can right-click to redeem 10 prizes, one of them may even be a rank! You can purchase 3 of these Crates per month, and there will be a new Monthly Crate every Month

Remember, you will also get 75% DISCOUNT on all store items here: store.thesquadmc.net

Here is what the April Monthly Crate has in store for you:

[​IMG]

Again, you'll be able to purchase this in our webstore!

I look forward to the release of Factions Fire is just over 1 hour and 20 minutes, hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

Curtis.

2. Blastoise101

Blastoise101 New Member

3. noahrasor

noahrasor Member

4. masonmoose

masonmoose New Member

5. noahrasor

noahrasor Member

6. AdamThePig

AdamThePig Insert inspirational quote