Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
There are 0 players online
play.thesquadmc.net

Can i be a chat mod?

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by LegendaryDoge30, Sep 13, 2018.

?

Should i be a chat mod?

1. Yes!

2. No...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LegendaryDoge30

LegendaryDoge30 New Member

1) My username is LegendaryDoge30 2) i am 15 years old 3) currently i am in sweden and 3) i can speak English and Greek but not swedish (yet) 5) yes i own a microphone but i dont want to reveal my voice to people i dont know (ihave headphones with a microphone) 6) i have discord 7) i ONLY play Skyblock 8) i want to apply for a chat mod cause when ever i see someone say something inappropriate i report him to any staff i see 9) i have received some punishments in thesquadmc 10) ive never created an application before 11) you should chose me to be a chat mod cause as i said before i report anything inappropriate 12) as i said before i report anything thats inappropriate and thats gonna propably help the community 13) i have 0 experience of moderating a server 14) i would like to add some help full commands for your island like: /is team online and it shows who is online from your is team (on Skyblock) 15) i agree that i will not annoy a staff cause idc if i get denied 16) i dont really understand but i wont tell any staff to look at my application cause i have to be patient 17) i will not argue cause i understand that i am not good enough to be a staff so i got demoted

2. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

put this in the staff application area!

3. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

also, sort them out by section, and most importantly, ADD MORE DETAIL

4. gloriouschico101

gloriouschico101 Addicted to Minecraft

As Citrus said, make the staff application in the staff application thread. Also, use the correct staff application format or else you will get denied instantly, and add more detail :p Good luck!