There are 0 players online
play.thesquadmc.net

Denied application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by OrangeSlime_YT, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrangeSlime_YT

OrangeSlime_YT New Member

My staff carer started a feue years ago on other server i don't remember names of those servers but i mean like i mention, my name is OrangeSlime_YT and i'd like to be or any thing to i can join still when will be server full and i play mc for abut 10 years and server thesquadmc i play every day even now. and on skyblock 1 is always a mess when any youtuber join so then i'd like to help then so i will be really happy if i can be any rank that can join even is server full
    1) What is your in-game name?
    OrangeSlime_YT
    2) How old are you?
    i'm old 14.
    3) What country are you currently living in?
    I live in Slovenia.
    4) What language(s) can you speak?
    I can speak English and Slovene.
    5) Do you own a microphone?
    Yes, I have microphone.
    6) Do you have Discord?
    Yes, My discord name is OrangeSlime_YT
    7) What server do you play the most?
    I mostly play on Skyblock-1.

As Helper your job is to
    • Interact with our community.
    • Resolve players questions & problems.
    • Find any rule breakers and punish them.
    As soon i find to i can help the server i apply for staff and i'd like to help server tho the end and want to stay server online because i really like this server i spend a lot of time to play this server i am really good at all things skyblock, faction, prison. i have my own server but it isn't popular so i know the most commands ind a lot of times i contact any staff is is any one who spams or hack and all other stuff.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position at TheSquadMC?

Know most command for all things and i know minecraft like my pocket in my pants :) .And i try hacing apps on my server to see how good they are and when i triend i write things how works so when any body join and it is suspisious i go to vanish and watch him so if he hack i can easly ban him.

▶ SECTION B - Information about yourself on TheSquadMC
    8)What has motivated you to apply for a staff position at TheSquadMC? Motivated me to apply on TheSquadMC is that a lot of any YouTuber comes is only spamming in chat so the i started thinking how to to convince people to stop spamming so first i started to to complain to higher ranks, then started to complaining chat when wasn't a full server because then they sees in chat because chat it does not go so fast and then i remember why don't i try to become helper and punish people for spamming. So that is why i want to become helper or any thing like that.

9)Have you received any punishments at TheSquadMC, or any other server? when i was younger i remember i were hacking but not a lot just gliches and that stuff on one server were enable fly but they ban me for flying? Where is here logic?!

▶ SECTION C - Questions about your staffing experience
    10) Why should we choose you to become a Helper?
    I think you should choose me for a staff member because i have a lot of experience whit every thing. And i know when is enough jokes, i can speak to people and listen them. I would help server a lot i am online every day for about 1 hour or more.

11) In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?
    I could answer people who needs help ,caught hackers ,help owners i mean i could help everybody.

12) What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?
    A lot of experience if you mean that i made my own server but it isn't popular but its pretty good i update it almost every week. And i play mc for about 3 years and i am pretty good at redstone, command block ,parkour ,building , in everything... but i am not so good at pvp that is my bad site.

13) Is there anything else which you would like to add?
    Not really everything else i mention earlier.

▶ SECTION D - Agreements

14) If you are denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision of the staff member, and instead take on the responsibility of improving in that area? Yes i agree because staff members are like us but only they pay or they give a lot of work to get to there position so they have a lot of other work not only whit you so there are a lot of people which they need help.

15) Do you understand that if you ask a staff member to look at your application, it will be instantly declined?
    Yes i understand because whit that you compels they to be first become a staff member.

16) Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? i Agree because i am good at everything(except pvp) but some people aren't good so if yo want to have good server or to people remember you as nice guy you need to help them and even if you don't like to have good server or people remember you as nice guy you help whit that community. And ban or kick players who are destroying hard work from others or hacking.

OrangeSlime_YT

2. PyrePanther

PyrePanther Administrator Admin

Your application has been denied.

You did not wait 2 weeks before you re-applied.

You must wait 2 weeks from today to re-apply.